Week 8: Checking In

Each week I feel as though I must check in at/with:

First and foremost: my parents. Yeah, <enter mushy stuff here> whatever, but we live so far away from each other and they are my main cheerleaders. They've supported me through thick and thin. I know I can always call and they will offer advice or just plain listen. 


In the design world: I don't feel like there is any ONE place. I pull ideas from all over. I'll check out Aiga's website, random design firms in Atlanta, my classmates blogs, my teachers' blogs, the senior designers' websites. I regularly go to digitalblasphemy.com for 3d inspiration and cool artwork and Etsy.com for craftier things. On Facebook, I follow some friends who do pretty awesome artwork and some museums around Atlanta, like Art Station in Stone Mountain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment