Trending now...

There are two trends I've noticed lately in commercials. Many of them are using "home videos" as part of their ad. The quality is usually a little bit lower and you get the shakey feeling, like someone is holding the camera. (the Pespi Max test drive commercial is a good example http://youtu.be/Q5mHPo2yDG8) Another thing I've noticed is that technology, like smart phones, LED billboards, ipads, etc. are in almost every commercial. Even commercials like Ship my Pants for Kmart, the store employee is holding an Ipad. (http://youtu.be/I03UmJbK0lA) Now I have never been in a Kmart where the employees are armed with Ipads. It's a hot trend to have the best, latest, greatest, newest phone, laptop, netbook, ipod, headphones, etc and it makes Kmart look trendy, but I'm not sure if it is realistic.

I think these two might be related. We have a plethora of homemade videos because of the advances in technology. If I have a camera that takes amazing video, I can upload videos quickly and easily. If it's quick and easy, I'm more likely to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment